How to Transfer your Registration Package
The Registration Committee will accept a Registration Order Confirmation to be signed over to another party.
On your printed Registration Order e-mail or printed PayPal receipt (that clearly shows all order contents), please do the following:
- Print clearly, the other party’s First and Last name of whom you will transfer to.
- Write an explanation that you are signing over your registration package and all tickets to that party.
- Sign your name somewhere on the registration order.
- Put the date you signed, under or next to your signature.
If possible, please add a contact number for registration to use, if any issues or questions arise at the registration desk during transfer verification.
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- LIMITED REFUNDS: All Sales are Final, so please double-check your selections carefully. The Convention Host Committee will not refund registration packages or event tickets — no exceptions. If you require a refund or product exchange, you must do so prior to the event by requesting directly from C&E via Help > Contact.
- NON U.S. RATES: We are not responsible for any conversion/international fees or rates you may incur.
On-Site Terms (at the event)
- NO CHECKS: Checks are NOT accepted at the event.
- U.S. FUNDS: Foreign (Non-U.S.) currency is NOT accepted at the event.
- ORDER PICK-UP: Picture identification or ‘order confirmation’ email are required for pre-registration pick-up. Name on your I.D. should match the name on your order or order note/comment.
- Any pre-registration package sold or given away must have confirmation of that transfer, in writing, signed by the original purchaser. Signed-over packages must be presented in person to retrieve the packet. Please see the transfer policy page for more details.
terms of service — last updated May 03, 2022
PO Box 55064, C/O Conventions & Events, Shoreline, WA 98155